This Competition is Now Closed
And The Winner is...
- Leigh Barton with his potion Potatusmorus the never-ending crisp bag potion. A spritz on your favorite bag of crisps and you're all set!
A massive thank you to everyone who entered this competition.
Everyone who entered will be entered into our Xmas Eve draw to win Grindstore £50 and £100 vouchers.
Poisonous Prizes from Deadly Detox
Welcome to Day 8 of the best Christmas competition on the planet! Today's challenge is brought to you by Deadly Detox. Laced with lethal toxins, this stunning collection will add an extra spice to your mulled wine and eggnog during the festive period.
Being part of the occult ourselves, we just want to know one thing: If you were able to brew any potion, what potion would it be? Whether it's a love potion for a celebrity, a potion to make your hair grow super-duper long, or a concoction to bring you great wealth, we wanna know…
How To Enter
- Tell us: Which potion would you brew?
- Email your answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the subject header: GSADay8.
- Gift Collection from Deadly Detox!
- This competition closes midnight, 9th December 2019
- Winners will be announced on this page on the 10th December 2019
Enter any of our advent competitions up to the 23rd to be automatically entered into the Christmas Eve mega draw, with £50 and £100 Grindstore vouchers up for grabs!
Don't forget to check the Grindstore Advent Calendar every day in the run up to Christmas for brilliant new competitions.