We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring UK Customers new ways to pay at checkout.
It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
What is klarna?
At Klarna, we have a relentless focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world. We believe payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why our smooth payment methods give you more time, control and joy so you can focus on the things you love.
- 80 million shoppers are using Klarna
- 190,000 retailers are working with us worldwide
- We've been powering online checkouts for 14 years
How It Works
Add products to your cart and select "Klarna" when you check out.
Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved. Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click.
Pay In 14 Days
- Try your stuff at home and decide which items you want to keep.
- Make your payment in full 14 days after placing your order.
- No upfront payments, no interest, and no fees when you pay on time.
Pay In 3 Interest-Free Instalments
- Split your purchase into three equal payments.
- Just enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every 30 days
- No credit checks, and no interest or fees when you pay on time.
Manage My Klarna Account
You can review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online at www.klarna.com
If you need further assistance, visit Klarna's customer service. Remember to make payments on time. Not doing so could harm your credit rating.